Making Quality Dental Care Affordable for all!
What is our Dental Savings Plan?
Dental Savings Plan is our in-house dental discount plan for those WITHOUT dental insurance allowing individuals and families to receive quality dentistry at affordable prices.
As a member, Preventive Treatments (General Cleaning, X-rays, Exams) are always covered 100%. This plan allows additional benefits on all other dental care including periodontal treatment, fillings, crowns, and even braces or dental implants.
Benefits of Our Membership
* NO waiting periods or Yearly Maximums
* 2 x Year Prophylaxis(Basic Cleaning), Exam with Oral Cancer Evaluation, Necessary Routine Bitewing X-rays at NO CHARGE
* 20 – 30 % OFF our Standard Office Fees
* $500 off Invisalign-Clear Braces
* 15% – 20% off Cosmetic Dental Treatment
* 20 % OFF of Preventive Products (Cavity prevention Toothpaste, gels and mouthwash)
* Emergency Evaluation fee WAIVED if recommended treatment completed and paid on the same day
How much does it cost to enroll in the Dental Savings Plan?
The annual membership fee is $299/year for an individual, and $149/year for each additional family member.
Here’s a sample chart of Your Potential Savings!
Approx. Value Dental Savings Plan Members
Exam, 4 Bitewing X-rays & General Cleaning $225 $0
Fluoride Treatment for Kids $25 $0
Limited Exam Fee for Emergency Visits $60-80 $0
2-Surface Tooth colored Filling $225 $158
Surgical removal of tooth $300 $225
Root Canal – (front tooth) $750 $600
Porcelain Crown $1250 $960
How do I enroll in this Dental Savings Plan?
Give us a call at the Office and one of our team members will be waiting to assist you!
Plan & Payment Policy
In order to allow us to continue providing great benefits to our members of the Dental Savings Plan, the following policies must be adhered to strictly:
• The annual membership fee must be paid in full at the time of enrollment by cash or credit card.
• Membership period will begin on the date of payment and continue for one calendar year.
• All fees for treatment will be due at the time of service.
• We reserves the right to terminate the membership and/or refuse treatment without notice if the member fails to pay any dues or their account becomes delinquent at any time.