Meet Your Dentists
Dr. Jignesh Patel, DDS
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.) from K. M. Shah Dental College, Baroda, India
- Masters in Medical Biology (M.S.) from Brookville, NY
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) from State University of New York at Buffalo School of Dental surgery
- American Dental Association (ADA – www.ada.org)
- Chicago Dental Society (CDS – www.cds.org)
- Illinois State Dental Society (ISDS – www.cds.org)
- International Dental Implant Association
Dr. Jignesh Patel earned his Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.) from one of the most renowned dental school in India, in 2007. He completed his Master’s in Medical Biology (M.S.) from Long Island University, Brookville, NY in 2009. He earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) from State University of New York at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine, in 2014. He moved to Northwest Suburbs after graduation with his wife. He worked at Dental offices in Chicago and Glendale heights IL for last 3 years.
Dr. Patel believes in evidence-based dentistry and continues education to stay updated with modern technologies in Dentistry. He is gentle, caring and passionate to treat patients. He believes in treating overall wellness of patient rather than just focusing on teeth. Dr. Patel is committed to give quality care to our patients and looking forward to treat patients and their family at Pingree Smile Center.
Dr. Patel also enjoys travelling, movies and sports in his free time.