Your First Visit
At Pingree Smile Center, we are committed to providing each patient with a personalized dental experience. In order to make your visit as comfortable as possible, we have compiled a list of important information for you to bring to your first appointment.
What to Bring:
- Your personal identification card (i.e: Driver’s License or State ID card)
- Dental Insurance Information, including your insurance card, social security number, and a valid form of insurance identification number
- Medical & Dental history forms, including a list of any chronic medications that you take. List of any drug allergies and history of prior surgeries are very helpful at your initial visit.
- Method of payment for your visit. We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and offer CareCredit payment plan option for any major dental treatment procedure
- List of questions or concerns that you have regarding your treatment is always welcomed. We strongly believe in establishing a great doctor-patient relationship that’s built on trust so any and all questions are welcome.
Your initial visit to Pingree Smile Center establishes the foundation for our relationship with you. During this visit, we make sure to obtain important information like your concerns, your medical history, and dental history. To understand what to expect for your first visit, please read through this site and feel free to call with any questions. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, office hours, payment policies and more right here on our website. You will also find information about your dentists, our caring staff and our services. You can also print and complete the patient forms from our website before your appointment to save some time.
What to expect
Upon your arrival, our front office staff will receive all your relevant information and answer any insurance questions you may have before meeting your Pingree Grove dentist. We encourage you to take an office tour with our caring staff members to get familiar with the entire clinic and get comfortable in our reception area with a flat screen TV and refreshment station. Although our reception area was designed for your comfort, we strive to keep the time you spend there to a minimum until you are escorted back to one of our comfortable treatment suites to meet with Dr. Lucy Shah or Dr. Jignesh Patel. Equipped with music radio, comfortable chairs and soothing eye glasses, the caring staff will obtain a series of digital x-rays as deemed necessary by your dentist to complete the comprehensive initial exam utilizing the latest technology including digital x-rays and intra-oral video camera. Your dentist will perform an oral cancer screening and will then summarize findings and recommendations for treatment including different options to meet your financial needs. Please feel free to ask any questions or state any concerns throughout the process to either the attentive staff or the dentist. Easing the anxieties associated with dental care through effective communication and education is one of our biggest goals. Of course for your health and safety, we follow all the state, federal and CDC guidelines on infection control and utilize the most state-of-the-art sterilization techniques. At Pingree Smile Center, your overall health along with your oral health is our primary focus.
Our Guiding Mission Principles are to:
- Promote good oral health by providing the highest level of care utilizing the latest technology
- Prevent disease through education and preventative treatment options
- Relieve anxiety with patience and communication
- Treat all patients with honesty and compassion
We look forward to meeting you and your family soon.
Call us TODAY to make an appointment (847)462-4330.